As the Project Supervisor for Installation and Service you will be responsible for the successful completion of approximately 3K installation and service projects, over a course of a year, by supervising and motivating a team of 8+ employees. Working closely with leadership and customers, you will maximize the satisfaction of service while meeting budget amounts and due dates.
You are an adaptable, team player that enjoys variety in a career and the ability to use systems to maximize details and follow through. New projects excite you while you utilize your ability to problem solve and critically think about ways to accomplish objectives. Supervising and delegating tasks to employees comes naturally and you enjoy motivating employees through incentives and goal setting.
Your Responsibilities will include:
Planning & Coordination
· Design and implement the daily service schedule with a high level of attention to detail and direct instruction concerning location, laborers, materials, and tools needed for new project, maintenance and routine service.
· Inventory and order materials needed with the ability to plan ahead and anticipate needs for any installation and service project.
· Prepare detailed plans including drawings and sketches as needed to ensure quality and follow through.
· Adapt to a constantly changing environment to meet the deadlines, budgets and changes.
· Complete and organize all necessary paperwork (timesheets, fleet records, work & change orders, and inspections), with accuracy, promptness and a high level of integrity.
People Management & Training
· Coordinate with sales and production teams to maintain the installation and service schedule to meet deadlines and budget
· Supervise and evaluate performance and training needs for 8+ service and installation employees and implement methods to improve profitability and overall job satisfaction
· Review performance and conduct evaluations by providing direct feedback and implementing goals for improvement
· Identify, assess, and train employees on operations and safety procedures
· Maintain installation and service safety and ensure Virginia OSHA and company requirements are met and exceed expectations.
· Implement all company policy and procedures with the highest level of quality, professionalism and integrity.
· Monitor quality, UL and Code standards and implement production and installation to ensure these standards are met
We are looking for someone who is…
· A Great Communicator: You can effectively communicate with customers, employees, and leadership with great verbal and written abilities. Your notes are legible and you can efficiently get information where it needs to go. Delegating tasks to ensure completion and efficiency on the job.
· Organized: You are a systems person and enjoy keeping detailed records that allow you to have great follow through and the ability to follow up on unfinished work.
· Dependable & Accountable: When your cell phone rings you answer it! You are accessible and accountable to get the job done. Doing your job with a sense of urgency and high regard for honesty, integrity and responsibility. Your word counts.
· Adaptable: You enjoy variety in your job and are able to make changes to schedules and procedures on the “fly”. Problem solving motivates you.
Built around a team environment, it prides itself on supporting their employees through safety and the ability to professionally grow and develop. Quality workmanship and customized manufacturing with exceptional service and professionalism is what continues to build customer loyalty and brand recognition.