Operations Mechanic Levels I – III
FAREVA - Richmond is currently seeking an experienced Operations Mechanic Levels I - III
to join their team in Richmond, VA.
Performs specific assignments to ensure that equipment in various manufacturing, packaging and related areas operate properly and is maintained. Operates, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs equipment associated with the packaging of pharmaceutical products. Performs routine preventive maintenance, equipment changeovers, equipment cleaning and set-up. Performs duties with advanced skill on many different types of equipment. Applies advanced working knowledge and experience to independently improve maintenance techniques and operations.
· Adheres strictly to all cGMP’s, PPG’s, regulatory and safety standards and procedures to ensure the quality and integrity of products and safety of employees
· Keeps working area in a clean and orderly condition according to PPG’s and 5S principles
· Ensures that all machine guards, interlocks and other safety devices are properly installed and maintained in good working order. Follows established lockout procedures when working on equipment
· Adjusts or replaces machine parts as necessary to facilitate the repair and/or changeover of equipment to manufacture or package various products
· Troubleshoots and maintains manufacturing and/or packaging equipment at required operating levels, through the performance of proper preventive maintenance and major overhauls in order to meet departmental production standards on equipment in several lines
· Records in respective logbooks all lubrication, maintenance or repairs made on equipment in accordance with the department’s preventive maintenance program
· Reports all accidents, incidents, near misses, and potential hazards to supervision immediately
· Assists Operators to maintain good production standards through occasional operation or guidance of manufacturing or packaging equipment
· Performs other duties as requested by supervision to maintain plant operations
· Functions in a teamwork-based environment to maximize productivity, safety and quality. Works with other less experienced mechanics to improve their skills and troubleshooting abilities.
· Completes all required training on all aspects of the operation; PPG’s, batch record & documentation requirements, safety and cGMP’s.
· Assists in the training of new employees.
Education and Experience:
Abilities and Skills:
Must be available to work 2nd or 3rd shift.
Candidates should be flexible with the ability to work off-shift and overtime as required.
Compensation and Benefits:
Please go to CareerBuilder.com Search: FAREVA in Location: Richmond, VA and search for "Operations Mechanic I - III"
New Users are required to build a profile if you have not already done so, as well as provide information regarding qualifications for the position.
You must click "Submit" button to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Fareva Group has built and developed on fundamental axes that have encouraged its growth.
Our mission is to support our customers in their development by the quality of the products we manufacture. This commitment is reflected
in the spirit and action of each of our employees.
In this sense, the FAREVA Executive Committee established six golden rules.
These principles are binding on all FAREVA employees. They help conduct our business with
integrity and professionalism in the following areas:
Respect of regulation and Human rights
Respect of individuals
Health, Environment and Safety
Suppliers and sustainable procurement
We expect our clients and suppliers to do so as well.
Respect of Regulation and Human rights
Fareva complies with all applicable state, local and environmental laws, rules and regulations governing all aspects of business, including development, manufacturing and sales of human and animal drugs.
Fareva believes in the fundamental dignity of every human being. We are committed to respect Human rights as recognized by principles of United Nations.
Fareva highly respects its collaborators, permanent and casual, and ensure safeguard their rights under their employment contract in accordance to local, national labor and social security laws and regulations, and applicable collective agreements
All Fareva workers are provided with a total compensation package that includes wages, overtime pay, benefits and paid leave which meets or exceeds the legal minimum standards or appropriate prevailing industry standards, whichever is higher.
Compensation terms established by legally binding collective bargaining agreements are implemented.
Workers are not required to work more than the regular and overtime hours allowed by the law of the country where the workers are
Fareva condemns the use of forced labor, slavery and human trafficking and child labor.